West Virginia Medical Malpractice and Serious Injury Lawyers
Providing a wide array of legal services for victims and their families in West Virginia
Paulson & Nace, PLLC is a family-owned and managed law firm that has focused in complex cases involving personal injury and medical malpractice for more than 40 years. As a family law firm, we understand the importance of your story, and how to build a successful lawsuit against the person or company whose actions hurt your loved ones. Trust in our family of West Virginia birth injury attorneys to protect your family.
Accomplished West Virginia medical malpractice lawyers
When you place yourself in the hands of a doctor, surgeon, or other healthcare professional, you do not expect them to perform miracles; but you do expect them to adhere to the accepted standards of care for their professions. Medical malpractice is committed if that duty of care is breached and you are injured as a direct result. Some common examples include:
- Missed or failed diagnoses;
- Medication errors, including incorrect or dangerous drugs,
- Surgical errors, including anesthesia errors and implantation of defective medical devices ;
- Emergency room errors; and
- Intoxicated or impaired medical professionals.
Help for families facing the effects of birth injuries
The injury or death of a newborn or mother in childbirth is an incredibly agonizing disruption to any family. Negligence in the labor room and the delivery room can have disastrous effects on mothers and newborns alike. We handle complex fetal and newborn injury cases involving:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brachial plexus injuries, Erb’s palsy, and Klumpke’s Palsy
- Fetal skull fracture
- Stillbirth and wrongful death
Cases we have handled that concern maternal injury include:
- Labor and delivery negligence
- Undiagnosed or untreated preeclampsia
- Forceps and vacuum aspiration injuries
- Pitocin and antibiotic errors
- Negligent postpartum care
Assisting West Virginia personal injury victims
The West Virginia personal injury lawyers at Paulson & Nace have focused for years on protecting the rights of those who could not protect themselves when negligence or defective products and services caused them severe or catastrophic injury. We provide compassionate, comprehensive care for victims who have sustained:
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Injuries arising from catastrophic car, truck, bicycle, or motorcycle accidents
- Construction site injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Injuries arising from defective products or services
When someone’s carelessness causes the wrongful death of a loved one, you may feel completely overwhelmed. At Paulson & Nace, we ensure that you are never alone during this most difficult time in your life.
Respected trial attorneys protecting West Virginia victims
At Paulson & Nace, we keep our clients informed about the progress of their cases. We shoulder the responsibility of complex injury cases so that they can focus on healing themselves and their families. We understand that serious injury cases require skills, resources, and trial experience, and we provide all of those and more.
Paulson & Nace, PLLC, our family-owned and managed law firm, is widely recognized throughout West Virginia for our aggressive advocacy for victims of injury. When you choose us to represent you, you are choosing a team that values family. Please call 304-741-8079 or fill out our contact form to tell us your story in a no-obligation consultation.
WEST VIRGINIA OFFICE
Paulson & Nace, PLLC
Fax: (304) 741-8075