Promoting Change through Leadership Initiatives
Advocating for justice for injury victims
At Paulson & Nace, PLLC, we have too often seen the injustice of so-called “tort reform.” Tort reform has one goal: to slam shut the courthouse door on individuals who were injured through no fault of their own. There are very powerful interests such as insurance companies, Wall Street Banks, Fortune 500 Companies, and many others that spend enormous sums of money to pass legislation limiting an individual’s right to seek compensation in the courts.
Paulson & Nace attorneys fight vigorously to stop these forces. In fact, our attorneys have been active leaders in fighting these interests:
Barry J. Nace
- Past-President of the American Association for Justice
- Past-President (twice) of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Member of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Past-President of the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
- Founding Member of the Public Justice Foundation
- Elected member of the American Law Institute
- Ranked as an Advocate of the American Board of Trial Advocates
Christopher T. Nace
- Past-Chair of the American Association for JusticeNew Lawyers Division
- NLD Representative to the AAJ Board of Governors
- Vice President of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Board Member of the Public Justice Foundation
- Trustee, Roscoe Pound Institute for Civil Justice
- Trustee, American Association for Justice PAC
- Member, Maryland Association for Justice
- Member, West Virginia Association for Justice
- Member, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
Matthew A. Nace
- American Association for Justice, Newsletter Editor for the Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability Section
- Maryland Association for Justice, Mentor Committee
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association for Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Member, Public Justice Foundation
- Fellow, Roscoe Pound Institute for Civil Justice
We take steps to redefine leadership every day
Being a leader means helping to inspire others to lead as well. For more information about how Paulson & Nace, PLLC contributes to the legal community, or to learn more about the organizations we support, please call 202-930-0292 or contact us online.