Trusted Personal Injury Attorneys for Victims in Washington, D.C.
Your choice for product liability, motor vehicle accident and catastrophic injury cases
A serious personal injury causes more than physical pain; it can create a stressful environment for families who are not sure how they will pay their bills, feed their children or keep food on their table, let alone afford the necessary treatments and therapies. At Paulson & Nace, PLLC, our family can help you protect yours. We are skilled Washington D.C. personal injury attorneys who have secured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients. If you have suffered harm as the result of another person’s negligence, you can trust us to advocate tenaciously and aggressively on your behalf.
How can we help you?
Paulson & Nace is widely acknowledged for our work in complex and catastrophic personal injury cases. We put the full force of our firm behind every client, ensuring that only the most authoritative testimony goes into every case. With more than 100 jury trials to our name, we are well known for our aggressive approach in the courtroom when advocating for our clients’ rights. We are proud to represent clients in cases involving:
- Product liability. Paulson & Nace is esteemed by peers and the judiciary for our work in the area of product liability. From handling cases involving dangerous drugs to harmful manufacturing and disingenuous sales techniques, we provide superior legal services to clients who have been harmed because of a defective or faulty automotive, medical or consumer product.
- Motor vehicle accidents. Washington, D.C. have some of the most highly-traveled roads in the country, which increases a person’s chance of being seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident. We have extensive experience representing the victims of car accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as pedestrians and bicycle riders. We also assist those involved in commercial truck accidents as well as those harmed in railroad and train accidents.
- Premises liability. Whether you were harmed because of negligent security measures, slipped and fell in a public place or suffered undue injury because of negligent property owners, our lawyers know what it takes to build a wining case. Our exhaustive knowledge of local and state premises liability laws makes us a smart choice when you have been hurt on another person’s property.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries. Even mild damage to the head, neck and spine could have long-lasting and potentially devastating effects. Our firm provides comprehensive care for victims of traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries who now require costly and round-the-clock care to help them live as normal a life as possible.
- Wrongful death. There are few consequences as tragic as the unexpected loss of a loved one. At Paulson & Nace, we are empathetic to your plight; we are a family business, and we feel your loss on a personal level. We treat you and your family with compassion and respect, and advocate fiercely on your family’s behalf. We focus on the fight so that you may focus on helping yourself and your family through such a difficult time.
For more than 40 years, Paulson & Nace has dedicated its efforts to protecting the rights of victims when they need protection most. Throughout our distinguished careers, we have helped our clients obtain millions of dollars in compensation to help them begin to rebuild their lives and to obtain the medical attention they need to move forward. Our personal injury attorneys have extensive trial experience because we are willing to pursue the best possible option for our clients, not settling for less than they deserve.
Learn more about what our personal injury attorneys can do for you
The seasoned trial attorneys of Paulson & Nace, PLLC, have spent years protecting the people of Washington, D.C.. If you are the victim of a personal injury, we may be able to help you obtain the assistance and compensation you need in order to live your best possible life. Please call 202-930-0292 or fill out our contact form to schedule a no-obligation consultation with a personal injury attorney at our Washington, D.C. or Charleston, WV office.