Personal Injury Lawyers for Victims of West Virginia Accidents
The smart legal choice when a vehicle, product or property causes an injury or death.
Accidents can happen in a flash. One second, you are walking down the street and the next second, you slip and fall. One moment, you are driving safely and the next moment, a driver runs a red light and changes your life forever. One bad drug can cause a lifetime of discomfort. One product that malfunctions can cause a disability.
At Paulson & Nace, PLLC, our family of attorneys is here to help your family. Our West Virginia lawyers have been helping personal injury victims and their families for over four decades. We have obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and negotiated settlements for our clients. Our lawyers are able to secure these results because we carefully review all the facts, speak with all relevant witnesses, listen to our client and then fight aggressively to hold wrongdoers accountable. You can trust us to aggressively advocate your right to all the benefits you deserve.
How Paulson & Nace, PLLC, advocates for our clients
Paulson & Nace is a personal injury firm. Representing injured clients is what we do. Our lawyers have tried over 100 jury trials. Insurance companies negotiate with our lawyers because they know we fight to the end to get the right result for clients and because we have won large cases. We know the West Virginia law, how to strategize each case and how to argue in courtroom. We work with professionals such as doctors and reconstruction experts when needed to help prove your claim. Here are the major case areas we handle:
- Product liability. Manufacturers, distributors and retailers have a duty to make sure their products are safe. We sue these companies when a product you use fails to work properly because of an improper design, faulty manufacturing of the product or because of poor instructions. Our strong representation in this area includes auto products, medical products and everyday consumer products such as electronics and toys for children.
- Motor vehicle accidents. At Paulson & Nace, we represent drivers, passengers and bystanders who were hurt or tragically killed in a West Virginia vehicle accident. Our accident representation includes people injured or country roads, major highways on all types of surfaces. Our clients include people injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and bicycle accidents. Our firm also helps victims of railroad and train accidents. We research who caused the accident, who was really responsible and then hold the wrongdoers accountable.
- Premises liability. Property owners have a duty to keep their property safe for anyone who might use any part of their property. Our lawyers build winning strategies to hold apartment complexes, hotels, restaurants, retail stores, homeowners and other property owners liable for their home. Slip and fall cases can cause broken bones, nerve damage, bruises and serious permanent harm. Our West Virginia lawyers know premises liability law.
- Medical malpractice. Sometimes doctors, nurses, hospitals and health care providers do not provide competent medical care. Medical errors can cause catastrophic harm to patients and even death. Some of the many types of medical malpractice include birth injuries and birth trauma, medical errors in the emergency room or the operating room, a failure to properly diagnose a medical condition, a misdiagnosis, or many other reasons. Paulson & Nace knows how to prove medical malpractice and holds health care providers accountable for negligent medical care.
- Spinal cord and brain injuries. The spine and the brain are two parts of the body that can have permanent catastrophic injuries which will require long-term permanent care. West Virginia residents who suffer spine or brain damage which changes their lives forever need strong representation to get the constant medical care they need. Paulson & Nace provides that representation by suing wrongdoers who cause injury to the head, neck, spine and brain
- Wrongful death. The worst outcome of any accident is when a loved one dies. Suing on behalf of the family of a loved one requires a knowledge of the special West Virginia laws on who can sue, what benefits are allowed and how wrongdoers can be found liable. Just as importantly, it requires compassion to understand the pain and loss the family is going through. During this most difficult time, families need the help and guidance of experienced lawyers who advocate to the victims of these horrible accidents.
The lawyers at Paulson & Nace have been successfully fighting for West Virginia personal injury victims for over 40 years. In addition to our own personal experience in trying cases and working with other professionals, our lawyers also continually stay current on recent legal issues by our involvement in trial advocacy organizations. Our lawyers know how to prove fault and how to show that injuries were caused by the accident. We fight to get clients every dollar West Virginia law allows including all necessary medical bills, lost wages, and compensation for physical pain and emotional suffering.
Contact experienced West Virginia personal injury lawyers today
Victims of personal injury accidents need strong advocates. The insurance companies and businesses will fight hard to deny liability and lowball the amount of money you should get. You need experienced successful trial attorneys who know how to fight the insurance adjustors and try cases before West Virginia juries. The lawyers at Paulson & Nace, fight as hard as possible to make sure you get all the money you deserve so you can focus on getting healthy and managing your life. For a free discussion with an attorney, please call 304-741-8079 or submit our contact form. Our West Virginia office location is at 3501 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304. We see clients away from the office when necessary.
We have dedicated our lives to helping personal injury victims and their families. Now, let our family help you and yours.