Skilled Consumer Protection Attorneys Fight for Justice on Your Behalf
Helping Washington, D.C. clients whose privacy and trust have been violated
As consumer, we have the right to know what we are purchasing and any effects that product may have on us. When a manufacturer lies about the contents of a dietary supplement, or a company sells your private information to another person or company without your knowledge, you have rights under state and federal laws.
At Paulson & Nace, PLLC, we have been your personal injury advocate for nearly forty years. Now we want to be your advocate when your privacy has been violated and when your trust has been manipulated by a company whose only concern is making money. We believe it is our duty to be guardians of justice for our clients in and around Washington, D.C. by fighting aggressively on behalf of victims. When you need help, we are ready to fight for you.
What we do
Paulson & Nace now offers a wide array of legal services in the areas of consumer protection and privacy violations. Our consumer protection team handles claims of:
- False advertising. False advertising is lying to consumers, plain and simple. Those lies can do more than hurt your wallet; they can also lead to serious injuries. We hold companies accountable for their deceptive advertising practices.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Violations. If you have fallen behind in your bills, you may have started to receive calls from debt collectors. If those collectors are harassing you, however, the FDCPA can protect you. Our lawyers can help you put an end to your harassment.
- Deceptive and unfair trade practice act violations. When a large company represents its goods or services in one way, and then acts another, an unlawful trade practice may have occurred. We help victims bring lawsuits for violations of various federal and state consumer protections acts.
- Food and Supplement False Labeling. If your diet pills aren’t what you thought, or your St. John’s wort is actually sawdust, you could risk serious injuries. Paulson & Nace represents clients whose dietary supplements were not what the labels said they were.
- Data breaches. When you take every precaution to secure your personal information online, you have the right to know if those precautions will work. If negligent or outdated security measures led to a data breach and your information was exposed to hackers, you may be entitled to compensation for your loss and suffering.
You deserve to feel safe and secure: when you shop with a credit card, when you call a friend from your cell phone, when you update your social media pages – whatever you’re doing, whenever you’re doing it. At Paulson & Nace, PLLC, we offer comprehensive counsel to clients who have been lied to or injured by deceptive practices of all kinds. When you need someone to fight for you, the Washington, D.C. consumer protection attorneys of Paulson & Nace, PLLC are here for you.
Learn more our consumer protection services
Paulson & Nace, PLLC, has nearly 40 years of experience protecting the rights of victims throughout Washington, D.C. and beyond. If you were the victim of a deceptive trade or advertising practice, if your rights were violated and your life was turned upside down because of privacy and security breaches, we are ready to help. To schedule a consultation, please call 202-930-0292 or fill out our contact form.