Christina Gil, 2018 recipient with Barry J. Nace
The Barry J. Nace “Pursuit of Justice” Scholarship
During his extraordinary career dedicated to pursuing justice for those not able to fight for themselves, Paulson & Nace, PLLC founding partner Barry J. Nace has litigated scores of groundbreaking cases throughout the country at every level of the court system. One of his cases, Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in which the Supreme Court eased the standard for the admissibility of expert testimony, has generated more than 100 articles, newsletters, and websites devoted to an ongoing discussion of this landmark decision.
Barry’s sons Christopher, Jonathan and Matthew Nace have all followed in his footsteps, becoming established trial attorneys in the area of medical malpractice and personal injury law. Paulson & Nace, PLLC would like to reward one lucky student with a chance to follow in Barry Nace’s footsteps. This individual should have a very strong passion for civil justice and see a future in the field. Please see below for criteria and how to apply for The Barry J. Nace “Pursuit of Justice” Scholarship.
Scholarship Value: $3,000
- Applicant must already be accepted into an undergraduate program at a university or college.
- Strong passion for civil justice
- Why do you require financial help? What would the $3,000 would be spent on? (Tuition, Housing, Books, Etc.)
- What drives your pursuit for civil justice? (Under 300 words please.)
- All applications must be received by June 30, 2019.
Christina Gil, 2018 recipient
Christina Gil is a J.D. Candidate at American University Washington College of Law. She is expected to graduate in 2020. We invite you to read more
about Ms. Gil.